joana wow leveling guide

Everyone who played wow and at least googling something about wow such as guide and wow leveling guide should know a thing or two about Joana’s Guide. Joana is a female troll who played as hunter and level up from 1 to level 60 in only 4 day and 20 hours recorded. This is the recorded as the fastest level up time and she’s not only done it only in one server, but a bunch in other server too. You can check the server she played in her guide page. So far, this guide is considered as the best wow leveling guide, especially for horde. She also included full recorded video along with her guide. I also have tried using this guide for my priest and rogue, and I reach level 60 in 13 days and several hours and the other reach level 56 in 10 days until now. While there are a lot of free guide in the internet you can Google, but a pay guide is much better. Check out the guide.

DONT BUY SCAM GUIDE!

If you plan to buy any guide, please google around first to make sure that guide is legal, i mean not a scam guide. Asking in forum can be very efficient. This blog also list the top guide with ranking. Check out.

[[ Wow Guide Review ]]

LATEST ADDITION

Team iDemise Wow Leveling Guide "Team iDemise Has The Fastest 1-70 Time in the World! We Get There In 6 Days 5 Hours and Using our In-game Leveling Guide You Can too!" - Team iDemise Alliance and Horde Leveling Guide. They give you an in-game mod, call mapmod to guide you where to go after each task. Complete with arrow and direction. Brain Koop Alliance Leveling Guide Brain Koop Wow Leveling Guide
wow profession guide

Monday, May 7, 2007

WoW Alliance Grind 1-40 4 Days Guide

I just got my rogue to lvl 60 and I decided to make a priest (Very high demand on my server). And when I got to lvl 35 I looked at my time spent ( /played) it was only 4 days. So I thought I would share this with you.

*1 - 10 Starting area (ex. Darnassus, Elywnn)
*10 - 18 Westfall (Grinding - questing) Deadmines once for loot
18 -20 Wetlands (Grinding - few quests)
20 - 25 Duskwood (Darkened Bank)
25 - 30 Duskwood (Raven Hill skeletons)
30 - 35 Alterac Mountains (Dalaran - Turtles)
35 - 40 Theramore (Turtles)

This guide has a lot of turtle killing, only because I found that fast-easy to kill, plus they dont do alot of damage. Im sure alot of people already use this or somthing similar. But its just another way to get up those beging lvl's fast.

*The whole region.

No comments: